The Kloud-12 application makes it easy to set up recordings in advance, and to create a schedule for recordings that repeat at the same day and time, so that you never have to remember to click record! Simply set up your recurring recording schedule at the beginning of your school year or semester, and Kloud-12 will automatically record and deliver the files to your folders.
Log in to your Kloud-12 dashboard using Google or One Drive. For more help with logging in, click here. Select the RED Schedule Recording button from the Camera Options menu in your dashboard.
- Create a title for your recording, with a description that will easily help you identify this recording when needed..
- Select Recurring as the Recording Type. Once you have selected Recurring, your screen will auto populate with the Recurring Recordings fields.
- Select the Recordings Folder drop-down menu, and choose destination folder in which you would like the recording to be automatically uploaded to. Note: These folders will need to be set up in advance. For more information see, Setting Up Folders.
- Select the Recurring Start and End Dates.
- Select the Recurring Start and End Times.
- Select days of the week in which you would like your recording to recur.
- Click Schedule to save.
You may need to edit or delete scheduled recordings for various reasons. Your Kloud-12 recurring recording schedule can be edited any time you need to make changes, by hitting the Edit button in your Scheduled Recordings list. You can also delete schedules that you no longer need, by hitting the Delete button.
For more help see this video walkthrough on Scheduling Recurring Recordings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.