You may need to edit or delete your recording schedule for various reasons. Your Kloud-12 recording schedule can be found in your dashboard, below the Live View of your classroom camera.
To delete your recording schedule for One-Time Recordings
- Find the scheduled recording in the list under section title “One-Time Recordings”
- Select the Delete button to delete the scheduled recording.
- That recording will now not take place.
To Edit or Delete your recording schedule for Recurring Recordings
- Find the scheduled recurring recording in the list under section title “Recurring Recordings”
- Select the Edit button to edit the recording fields according to your needs.
- Hit Schedule once edits are complete, to save with the updated date, time, and/or days.
- Select the Delete button to delete the recurring recording schedule.
- Deleted recurring schedules will no longer record.
Note that once a recording schedule is deleted, there is no way to reverse this. If you need the schedule again, you will have to recreate it. For more information, see Scheduling One-Time Recordings or Scheduling a Recurring Recording.