Below are some reminders to help get started successfully with Kloud-12. Have questions? See our other Getting Started articles for walkthroughs on using your dashboard.
- Recordings are delivered directly to your drive.
No one has access to your recordings besides you! Once in your Drive, you will have the ability to share recordings.
- It is recommended to leave your camera in "Quad View."
Quad view is the best way to capture your entire classroom. Remember that you have the ability to extract a quad during the editing process.
- If you have not scheduled your recordings, your camera will not record.
This means that you will not be able to access any footage for the events that occur in your classroom if you are not recording. Take a few minutes to set up your recurring schedule!
- You have the ability to crop your recording files.
Make sure that you capture it all by setting your recurring recording schedule to best fit your entire day.
- Your recordings will remain in your Drive for 14 Days.
After 14 days, your recordings will be purged. In order to ensure your recordings are saved, edit your recordings or star them in your Drive or Kloud-12 Dashboard.
- You will access your Kloud-12 Dashboard with your school's IP Address.
Each Kloud-12 site has an individual IP address, and you can only access this IP address on school wifi. We are happy to provide the IP address for you.
- When logging in, you must select "Sign in With Google."
You will not be able to login with a username and password. Kloud-12 syncs with your school-provided email address.
- The cameras are light sensitive, and a sensor light may blink if adjusting to light.
The camera view may temporarily revert to black and white if there is not enough light in your classroom.
Click this attachment to download a PDF of our Tips & Tricks
Article is closed for comments.