- Log in to your Kloud-12 dashboard using Google or One Drive. For more help with logging in, click here.
- Select the RED Schedule Recording button.
3. Select Recurring from the drop-down Recording Type.
4. Once you have selected Recurring from the drop-down menu, your screen will auto populate with the Recurring Recordings fields. Enter the Recording Title with a description that will easily help you identify this recording when needed.
5. Select the Recordings Folder drop-down menu and folder in which you would like the recording to be automatically uploaded to. Note: These folders will need to be set up in advance. For more information see, Setting Up Folders.
6. Select the Recurring Start Date, Time and Days and click Schedule.